Skip to main content

Why did I get sorrow?


Q. Why did I get the sorrow while I was so happy today ? 
The law of nature is that if you get sorrow, then also gets the power to bear it. You are very fortunate that God kept you happy before showing the sorrow so that you can bear it. Although happiness is coming back. There should be a moment of sorrow between two happinesses in life, so that you can know happiness. You can live it.
Bliss is our nature, while sadness is momentary, yes, momentary. The biggest grief of my life happened in my life, it was just a moment. At that time it was as if I had sunk in the ground. Like - my heart has sat down. Only two drops of tears came out of my eyes. Momentarily, I returned to normal. Such sadness will not come again in my life.
The more we remember sorrow, the more it becomes. Whereas grief is only a moment between two happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why people suicide?

What should I do? My mind has no wish to live life. Yes! Your mind has no wish to live life. I also did not have wish to live.  When a person is tired with working from morning to evening, he has to rest in the night. When a person is tired of life, he seeks rest in death. We get tired or upset with life because we do not know how to relax. We are troubled throughout our lives. But we are not able to relax. A troubled person remains troubled even after death. Relaxation in life is in life, not in death. Being in relaxation is one of the greatest arts, which gives you life. When you go to rest from the fatigue of life, rest not only your body but also your mind. Stop your mind running around, stop thinking, and you stay in yourself. With this you will be refreshed and your life will be resurrected.  Life happens when you are with yourself. When you get lost in a world of thoughts and dreams away from you, you become unhappy and disturbed. It is easy to be in meditat...

A great message

If a person wants to learn something from your life, what message would you like to give him? Unwind, leave what you have learned from your life so far. Education and society have made you so clever that in this you have lost your innocence, simplicity.  Children are attached to life with their innocence and simplicity. They learn from life. We have forgotten to learn from life. If you want to learn something from life, it is to connect with life. Have to get life.  What we see from the screen of our knowledge is not life. Life occur when you put your knowledge aside, you connect with life instead of being entangled in yourself, you are with you. Life happens when you are with yourself. You have to learn life from life.

The Sadness

5. I have everything yet why is there sorrow? We want to live life to the fullest but our mind keeps wandering us in the future or past. We do not live life to the present. This is the reason for our stigma. One who lives life to the fullest, is always in bliss. Live your life moment by moment, every moment. If you eat food, you will have the memory that I am eating food. While bathing, walking, working, always maintain your remembrance that I am with me. Then you will experience bliss. This joy will pull you towards you. Get absorbed in Anand. You will find what is worthy.